Can you make special uniforms specifically for our department?
Absolutely. We routinely provide custom uniforms to the largest public safety departments in the U.S. Our stock uniforms are created to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes. Still, the Horace Small manufacturing process is designed to easily accommodate those individuals requiring a special or different fit. Contact your Horace Small representative, who will be happy to discuss the options for special uniforms or customized stock uniforms.
What are the most common Public Agency Uniform Procurement Programs?
- Negotiated program with local dealer service
- Bid program with local dealer service
- Individual Voucher for use at authorized
- Cash Allowance for use at authorized suppliers/catalogs
- Quartermaster/Supply Issue
- Many combinations of the above
What uniform fabrics are available, and what are their benefits?
- Polyester: Durability, affordability, and easy care
- Wool: Performance and appearance
- Polyester/Wool blends: Some combination of the above
- Polyester/Cotton blends: Comfort, affordability
- Polyester/Rayon blends: Performance, comfort
How important are uniform specifications?
Specifications are the cornerstone of any uniform program. They provide a level of appearance, performance and overall consistency not otherwise possible. Remember, your uniforms create the first impression your staff leaves with the public on each encounter. The uniform doesn't just affect how others view your department. It also powerfully impacts how your employees perceive themselves, conduct themselves and interact with others.
How do I get samples, catalogs and specifications of Horace Small garments?
Simply contact your local authorized Horace Small dealer or sales representative.
What is the Horace Small warranty?
If any Horace Small product proves defective in any way, return it to us within one year. We'll either repair it, replace it or refund your money. Any returned product must be accompanied by a Return Authorization label. This can be obtained from your sales representative or through Horace Small Customer Service. Once your Return Authorization has been issued, defective merchandise must be received by Horace Small within 30 days. In accordance with federal law, clothing that has been worn must be cleaned before being returned.